Friday, January 28, 2011

Mini Love Banner (using my Silhouette) ~

Valentine | Project Inspiration

Have I told you lately how much I love my Silhouette machine? Well if not, I do! It is so super easy to use and the options are truly endless. Here is a little project I made with with my bad boy (aka Silhouette).

I simply laid out "love" with the pendent shape in Silhouette Studio.  
I printed it on my HP printer and then cut it with the Silhouette. Be sure to use the registration marks so the image and the cutter are able to line up.

And instantly, I have my shapes printed, cut and ready to go.

Grab a little jute.

And you have a super easy, festive Valentine banner.




Have an amazing weekend!

3 comments:

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

This is adorable! I always love a cute craft that consumes very little time :o)

Liz said...

Love it! Thanks for the idea!

~ Regan said...

You are full of so many good ideas; how can we keep up with you?? ;)
Now I think I'm putting a sillouette on my wish list ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails