Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Be Inspired First Link Party ~


 Welcome to the first link party at Room to Inspire! Who doesn't love a party, right? Please feel free to add any project that you feel will inspire - a diy craft, refurbished furniture, a new recipe, a craft - any project that you have created. The only stipulation is that YOU are the maker of your masterpiece. 

To celebrate this first party, I am going to give one lucky person who links up a $30 Target gift card...because yes, I am in love with Target!
 
The Party Rules:
1. Add a link of your post to the party - make sure it is a link to the specific post not your blog. 
2. Give a short description of your project so we can all see what your are highlighting.
3. Please add a link to this party in your post so everyone can head over and join in the fun.

Lets get this party started!



13 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Chelsea! Looking forward to being inspired! :)

Heidi said...

Yay, what a fun new party!!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

Oh how I love Target :)

Annie said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm very excited about this new link party :)

Unknown said...

Yes, thank you for hosting!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! I always love a good linky party!

Lori said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

I linked two of my projects! Hope you don't mind...

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Hi Chelsea,
I just saw the comment you left me on painting ceramics. I'm going to do a more in depth tutorial where I show the products I used in the next week or so.
Blessings, Lisa :)

Holly Lefevre said...

I am so excited to be a part of the party.

Sandra said...

Happy to be linked to your first party!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! I've added your party to my events list & your blog to my blog roll. Can't wait to see what everyone has to share!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Congrats on your first linky party--they are fun, aren't they? I linked up my spring wreath--thanks for hosting!

Nishant said...

what a fun new party!!
work at home in india

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails