Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Most Wonderful Cake Cookies ~

For my Holiday baking, I started with the Most Wonderful Cake Cookies - this is how I refer to these super easy, super yummy morsels of goodness. These are the cookies I wrapped up for gifts here.

1 box Cake Mix (I used white)
1 Cup Chopped Pecans (or any nut of any amount)
1/2 Chocolate Chips (or any flavor chips in any amount)

Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.

Combine cake mix, nuts, chips. Add 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs and 2 Tablespoons water. Drop by heaping Tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.

Allow to cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet then move to cooling rack to complete cooling.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Mmmm. These look so good, Chelsea! I should be able to make these, too, since they have gluten free cake mixes in the food store now.

Elder Esplin said...

OOOOOOO! I have always wanted to try chocolate chips in these. I wasn't sure if they would work. Looks like they do work...they look super yummy! I'm gonna try 'em. Thanks!

Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

Tammy said...

I love these kind of cookies. A friend always ,akes the ones with lemon and a cherry in the center. Now I'm hungry!!

Mom's Place said...

We make these!!! They are SOOOOO easy! My hubby likes lemon ones and the kids like strawberry with chocolate chips!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think I have a cake mix in the cupoboard and I KNOW I have chocolate chips (a staple in my house :-) ). Just might have to give these a try. Thanks for the recipe! Hope you had a great Christmas...

Jordan said...

I'm makin these today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails